This category includes tables, compiled by the FIN-FSA, showing information on the laws, standards, administrative rules and general guidance adopted in the field of prudential regulation and supervision.
The tables have been divided into different sections. They contain information about where to find specific details about each part of prudential regulation and supervision as well as hyperlinks to these documents. In some tables the specific information has been directly included in the table.
Rules and guidance
This category includes following tables
- Transposition of Directive 2013/36/EU
- Guidance for model approval
- Higher minimum Loss Given Default (LGD) values for retail exposures secured by immovable property
- Higher risk weights or stricter criteria for exposures secured by immovable property
- Slotting criteria
- Credit risk mitigation
- Disclosures by institutions (Part Eight of Regulation (EU) N° 575/2013)
- Variable elements of remuneration
- Disclosures on waivers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Regulatory and financial reporting
Implementation questions and answers related to COREP and FINREP can be found on the EBA Internet site.